Poll: Will Hue Be Our Next Head Coach And Do You Want That?
Yes He Will And Yes I Want That
Yes He Will But No I don't Want That
No He Will Not But I Want Him To Be
No He Will Not, Which Is Good
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018?
(07-07-2017, 02:10 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: We're a year late on Kyle shanahan. I'd like an offensive guy that would be will to keep Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep.

Marvin's style was working back when he came here but the league is so high-powered now and so offensive-oriented that we need a coach that has the mentality of going out and winning the game by scoring more than the other team, not by scoring and then hoping your D can hold them and running out the clock (not talking about the playoff game because that was the right call to run there, but not with a guy with fumbling issues).
(07-07-2017, 02:11 PM)Beaker Wrote: I hope hue fails miserably in that dumpster fire of a franchise up north. I want nothing to do with him as our HC. If we were to get anyone back after ML, I would hope it would either be Zimmer or Joseph.

I I don't want Zimmer or Joseph because I don't think either has an innovative enough mind to be aggressive and go out and win.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018? - BFritz21 - 07-07-2017, 02:47 PM