Poll: Will Hue Be Our Next Head Coach And Do You Want That?
Yes He Will And Yes I Want That
Yes He Will But No I don't Want That
No He Will Not But I Want Him To Be
No He Will Not, Which Is Good
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018?
(07-07-2017, 09:20 AM)Wyche Wrote: I agree with this.  Don't look now, but they are assembling a pretty good roster, they just need a QB.  Also, for those saying we need a coach that has fire, commands authority, and players play hard for.......I saw a terrible Browns team play every single second of those 60 minutes every Sunday.  That team never laid down, and they had every reason to do so.

Dead on.  And Cody Kessler had three years of starting experience at USC, with >10,000 yards passing, 88TDs and 19 INTs.  I think Hue views him as his Andy Dalton.  He just needs a few weapons and protection.  He took major steps in addressing both of those this season.  I was surprised at the Kiser pick, but it is, again, good competition to get the most out of his QB.  

Where Hue is going to be smart is he won't rush the process by being tempted to bring in a few high-dollar FAs to fill holes.  I think he will continue to build through the draft and create a lot of competition at each position.  Although I was surprised they didn't sign Pryor, it will still work out for them in the end.  They won't be a contender this year, but their young roster will grow and develop together, much like the Ravens did when they were first created.  Drafted and developed.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Hue Jackson Be Coaching The Bengals In 2018? - SHRacerX - 07-08-2017, 10:10 AM