Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official GOP Debate Thread
Last question was dumb.    

Cruz did well, didnt get many chances but turned his opportunies to a positive .   He should rise.    

Rand was feisty and made good points on substance but it could backfire on him depending on how his tone came off.   He will either move up or stay put.   He still leads hillary in 5 purple states.  Could very well be the toughest general for any democrat.  

Christie confirmed he is a big government guy and does not care about anyones individual freedom.   He will always find an excuse to violate people

Bush, looked clumsy and had nothing.  His attempt to flip on common core is a joke .  If your gonna support it then support it ... Don't hedge your bets.    

Carson, ended well, and had a solid night.  Although I don't feel he has enough to be president, he is better than these big gov types.  I wanna see more substance.   Loved the Alinsky reference and calling out progressives btw

Huckabee, had a nice night but his history screams progressive.    And his lack of details on social security reform is troubling.    This is a main issue for him yet no specifics.  

Walker, solid night should get a boost.  The abortion to save the mother will hurt.    I can't stand abortions but there is no way I am letting my wife die.    

Rubio had specifics, still not liking his big gov tendencies.   But he did well.   He should move up
.. Perfect answer on abortion about how we will be judged by future generations.

Kaisich, didn't stand out.    Meh

Trump, took a lot of shots as expected.   But shook it off.  I love that he doesn't apologize for buying policians or using the laws to his advantage.     And that he doesn't care about being polically correct.   Will probably flex a little in the polls.  

Stock up: Rubio, Cruz, Walker, Carson

Wildcard: Rand (not sure how the fire will play)

Should get a small bump but won't last: Huckabee

Stock Down: Christie, Bush, Kaisich

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official GOP Debate Thread - StLucieBengal - 08-07-2015, 03:03 AM