Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notorious Fumbles in NFL history
(07-05-2017, 01:04 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Dear God, who is the annoying youtube want to be star who hosted the video?? I didn't make it to the first fumble due to his voice and actions. Is like listening to cats have sex in a back alley.

You really gave cats sex lives a bad rap here. Youtubers are one of the few groups who get to play being the 'experts' merely for making a video no matter how crappy the video is or isn't. You don't even have to be right most of the time, just annoying. 
I used to follow a lot of woodworking videos and then one day realized every youtuber and their uncles who make videos cover the same material over and over and over and over till there's 4,984,528,753.99 videos about the exact same subject matter. 
I should make videos on how to make annoying videos that just piss off 50% of everyone who watches and makes the other 50% think I'm THE expert on how to piss off the other 50%.. lol 
I think the ONLY thing he failed to do wrong was the ever annoying rap music sound track was missing..then again I didn't watch more than that first fumble. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Notorious Fumbles in NFL history - McC - 07-04-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Notorious Fumbles in NFL history - grampahol - 07-13-2017, 11:31 AM
RE: Notorious Fumbles in NFL history - CJD - 07-05-2017, 08:55 AM