Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICE crackdown forcing some families to self deport
(07-14-2017, 01:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Y
People rally around a common enemy.   Innocents get swept up in all of that....   the Germans were the enemy back then and until they set the standard to change they were treated as such.  

This kind of stuff forces people to get with the program quickly.   Same stuff going on with the Muslims now.   As the normal Muslims get tired of all the heat they will get with the program and make changes.

Everyone used to be afraid of Russians as well.   Well I guess democrats and leftists are still afraid of them.

Meh I'm not afraid of Russians, I actually work with several, and they're really nice people.  I will say though that any country that aligns itself with
the likes of Syria, Iran, and N. Korea?!  Lets just say it concerns me.

As for the rest of your post yes innocents get caught up in that.  Just because we had internment camps for Japanese in WWII, does not mean we should treat similar citizens and/foreign nationals that are innocent from countries that we are currently in conflict as second class people.  I agree with vetting of course, but an absolute ban...no.   It's a shame that Trump and other Republicans can't seem to learn from a Democrats mistake. Actually it's ironic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ICE crackdown forcing some families to self deport - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 07-16-2017, 01:52 AM