Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official GOP Debate Thread
(08-07-2015, 03:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If a majority of Republicans support "RINO"s, are they not Republicans?

I find it funny when people refer to mainstream Republicans as "Republicans in Name Only" when a majority of Republicans support their views. I think that means you're a "RINO" for not supporting them.

I basically left the party this year.  I still like some Republicans like Cruz who actually fight for their constituents instead of their job, but there are few left.  You're right that RINO used to mean Republican in name only. Although I still use that term,  it's true that now there are more progressives masquerading as Republicans than ever before, so the party has probably been taken over already, especially the leadership.  McConnell is no different than Reid.  Boehner is a lib too.  As a Conservative, I have no party.  I haven't changed my registration yet, but Tennessee's an open primary state so I can still vote in the Repub primary.  I won't be voting for the establishment Republicans when that happens.

I'm not sure a majority of Republicans support the views of McConnell and Boehner. They are hugely unpopular.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official GOP Debate Thread - BonnieBengal - 08-07-2015, 03:55 PM