Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BENGALS PLAY NFC NORTH, AFC SOUTH. WHICH TEAMS ARE TOUGH ?
(07-20-2017, 06:32 AM)kevin Wrote: Something beside O Line talk.

The NFC North.  Green Bay has Aaron Rodgers.  Lions and Vikings and Bears.

The AFC South.  Don't we owe Houston a loss ?   Indy and Tennessee can throw the ball...Jacksonville ...I see this as a tough Division to play.

Of course there is the AFC NORTH of Pittsburg, Baltimore and Cleveland twice. ..and Bills in AFC East and Broncos in AFC West.

I don't see the schedule as awful as 2016.  Playing Super Bowl Denver and soon to be Super Bowl New England and Dallas and New York Giants and losing a home game in THE JUNGLE to play Washington in London England.  

In 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 The Bengals did very well playing the years AFC and NFC Division.  Often going 3-1.  Big reason for all the Play-off seasons....So, is 3-1 against NFC NORTH or AFC South Possible ???....Which Teams Give us the most trouble in these Divisions ???

It will sound arrogant, but I only see the Packers and Texans as games the Bengals will be challenged.  The Texans have a lethal pass rush, especially if JJ Watt is back 100%.  Their offense will suck, but it might not matter.  I like that we are getting them on a short week, where they have to travel, though.

The Packers are always tough because of Rogers.  If the Bengals can get off to a lead, and turn up the pass rush, they have proven they can be kryptonite to Rogers.

Lions, Vikings, and Bears are not as good as the Bengals, but Vikings will be a road game in a tough venue.

Indy, Jax, and Tennessee all have some serious warts.  The media is falling all over themselves about the Titans, but I just don't see it.  In the end, Mariotta is still a rushing QB and those simply don't last.  

Toughest game will clearly be Denver, which is a third consecutive road game.  I don't feat their offense with whatever QB they will trot out there, but their defense is very tough, and especially at home.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS PLAY NFC NORTH, AFC SOUTH. WHICH TEAMS ARE TOUGH ? - SHRacerX - 07-20-2017, 09:02 AM