Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official GOP Debate Thread
(08-07-2015, 04:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Pro-life identification overtook Pro-choice three in the last 10 years, but the latest Gallup polling puts it at 50% Pro-Choice and 44% Pro-life. 

At the same time, the number of Americans who oppose abortion in all cases has stayed at 19% since the 70s, while those who support it in all cases has increased from 22% to 29%. Those who support it in certain circumstances has decreased from 55% to 51%. 

People aren't flocking to Huckabee, Walker, Cruz, or Paul's strict pro-life, no exception views. 

Yeah but you also know that the exreme views of 3rd trimester abortions that Dems have aren't in step either.

I also don't think it will be a banning of abortion, but I bet we see some limitations down the road. Most Americans are against abortion for themselves but aren't willing to ban it for someone else. They also get more anti abortion as the baby gets older.

I am actually surprised the Dems push it and go for limitless abortions. Safe, legal, and rare is where people are at.... Dems dropped rare.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official GOP Debate Thread - StLucieBengal - 08-07-2015, 05:02 PM