Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-07-2015, 05:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So who is standing for the life of that baby?  

And women have a choice on whether to have children or not.   They just want to have all the enjoyment without any of the consequences.  

I have always thought a reasonable compromise would be to make abortion illegal but allow the morning after pill.   That way of there is an accident then women can sort it out straight away.    

I also think we need to do a better job with adoption services .  Lots of people want to adopt .  Loads of SSM people now wanting kids, so letting mothers interact with adoptive parents and finding a home for their baby would help women who do happen to get pregnant.

Let me say that this is a good post (in my mind) and that it brings my issue with Rubio being applauded by pro-life people for his "life begins at conception" statement.  Pro-life advocates have to stop towing this unreasonable line where they just say something like it is true and plug their ears and say science biology aren't important.

Can't they just say "life may not begin at conception, but there may be more socially pleasing manners by which to handle unwanted pregnancies."  Pro-life advocates have to step back from the all or nothing ledge because it's not working. It's a weak argument that is lapped up by a minority and easily dismissed by the rest.

EDIT: I have to admit your statement about women using abortion as a means to enjoy sex and avoid responsibility is a bit absurd, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Nately120 - 08-07-2015, 05:29 PM