Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-07-2015, 05:07 PM)Benton Wrote: My biggest concern with some of these fruit loop definitions is that eventually it's going to get to the point where any bullets a guy is packing are going to be considered living people. Which means in the not too distant future, my time alone in the shower is going to be considered mass murder.

The Catholic Church already considers it a sin worthy of time in hell.

(08-07-2015, 05:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So who is standing for the life of that baby?  

And women have a choice on whether to have children or not.   They just want to have all the enjoyment without any of the consequences.  

I have always thought a reasonable compromise would be to make abortion illegal but allow the morning after pill.   That way of there is an accident then women can sort it out straight away.    

I also think we need to do a better job with adoption services .  Lots of people want to adopt .  Loads of SSM people now wanting kids, so letting mothers interact with adoptive parents and finding a home for their baby would help women who do happen to get pregnant.

Just stop.  You sound ridiculous.  So what if women want to enjoy sex?  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - GMDino - 08-07-2015, 05:30 PM