Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official GOP Debate Thread
(08-07-2015, 06:12 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: My takes, Kasich got his name out there and impressed (he's a little too religious for my taste same with Huckabee).

Border guys: Rand, Carson, Trump, Cruz

I'm not a fan of the following:
Rubio, Christie, Walker and Bush

Felt that Trump was attacked on a personal level twice. The questions directed at him were negative to start with, and that he handled it fairly well. Fox better be careful or else more people will gravitate towards Trump.

and why the heck were they asking God questions? That was very stupid on Fox's part.

Second I will not back anyone that wants to give illegals amnesty.

I'm still reviewing to see which one shares the most views with me. Unfortunately I might have to end up with a 3rd party.

I find myself most lining up with Carly Fiorina and her stance on most issues, with the only exception so far about: health care.
Rand Paul isn't too far off either, he's got a lot of good ideas. Healthcare and unfortunately I feel that he'd put us on a road to amnesty.  One big one that stood out, not happy about allowing parents to decide about vaccinations or not to vaccinate.

For Healthcare, if you are an American (based on Right of Blood) you should have it, and I believe that everyone should pay a flat tax on their income to cover it with no exceptions. You have to factor in that kids will be covered with the idea that it's a future investment in them.

Trump's a clown. He donates to Clinton and Pelosi. You can't make your name attacking people then cry foul when someone sends a completely fair question at you during a debate. He's a damn crybaby. He's a bully who got punched in the nose by someone he thought he could manipulate. He couldn't. Even without those questions, he has no substance. He's all rhetoric. 
He's a toolbag.

If Kasich and Huck are too religious you must really not like Cruz, who is one big ego boost away from saying he can directly talk to God

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official GOP Debate Thread - RoyleRedlegs - 08-07-2015, 06:21 PM