Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-07-2015, 06:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well I always thought that if you didn't want kids then you would pop a morning after pill regardless.

You ever priced those things? That would get expensive. What I was referring to is someone already on birth control or another contraceptive, or using a condom, and somehow there is a failure. Most people wouldn't think that after practicing safe sex they should get the morning after pill, but that can happen. Admittedly, most of the time there is a failure in the efficacy of the contraception it is a result of user error, but a surprising number of them do not realize they are doing it wrong. This is where better education needs to play a part as well.

I'm all for better access to contraceptive methods and better education. It's a proven way of reducing unwanted pregnancies and thus abortions.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Belsnickel - 08-07-2015, 06:23 PM