Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Almost 50% of Leftists refuse to be friends with a Trump supporter.
(07-23-2017, 08:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've seen Mother Jones articles going after Democrats. Your point? All I am saying is that if you are going to consistently use news sources that are heavily biased to one side, you won't have any room when anyone uses new sources from the other side. I'm one that uses as close to unbiased as I can find and will use sources from my opposing viewpoint whenever possible, so for me this isn't a thing, but there has been a prevalence of notorious right-biased news sources being used by posters that like to bash people on the left for using similar sources. It shows a blindness to the blatant partisanship that is being exhibited and makes it difficult to have any serious conversations when there is a refusal to even admit that it exists.

Mother Jones has repeatedly been caught making up the news. Slate has been on a crusade trying to normalize pedophilia. There is a difference between leftist news and conservative news. They are not even remotely the same or comparable.

And it's quite simple to read a story with any partisan slant and figure out the actual news. We have been doing that all of our lives with the leftist MSM.

I realize that this is a newer thing for for leftists.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Almost 50% of Leftists refuse to be friends with a Trump supporter. - StLucieBengal - 07-23-2017, 11:16 AM