Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Almost 50% of Leftists refuse to be friends with a Trump supporter.
(07-23-2017, 11:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know.  A straight white male in a committed marriage who is actually a self-made rich man, successful governor, and also supports freedom, guns, and lower taxes might have a shot against a sitting president with record-low approval ratings.  Gary has also shown he can act pretty crazy too, so that might rope in the folks who like the idea of a president who is a nutcase.

Add the voter fraud the democrats give the candidate they wish to force upon the masses and Trump might be in trouble.

So back on topic, I had an acquaintance whom I unfriended after he posted this....though in all fairness this was years before Trump became president and the guy is an all-around d-bag hypocrite so it wasn't the only reason.  I will point out that this guy totally loves Trump and he pretty much lives his life thinking he terrifies and enrages liberals with how awesome he is.

[Image: 0514531571cb20893586cb6a37cf0eed--politi...ontrol.jpg]

I haven't unfriended anyone over politics.  I have some very close friends that we have agreed to not talk it on line.  I have blocked various pages that post the most ridiculous things and truly fake news.  

I have BEEN BLOCKED because I didn't believe someone's religion as strongly as them and dared ask questions about it and defended my own religion.  Also I was unfriended by a life long friend AFTER she wrote a four paragraph post slamming me for DARING to look at a topic for an angle different than the one she saw.

That was disappointing.

Now my mother says she REFUSES to be friends with a Republican on FB...but she is and has conversations with them too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Almost 50% of Leftists refuse to be friends with a Trump supporter. - GMDino - 07-24-2017, 09:25 AM