Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bob Costas' Halfway House/Kaepernick interview
(07-25-2017, 05:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm saying his celebrations don't rub only women from Tennessee the wrong way. A lot of NFL players obviously don't like it either.

I'm a big fan of the mindset that you shouldn't rub shit in people's faces just because you know you're protected from getting any kind of retaliation for it, because that makes you a little B. If the NFL was a sport like the NHL where people could throw down over things, it'd be a different matter. I can't recall anyone else in any sport who were having celebratory photo shoots on the sideline DURING a game.

No idea of Rodgers, but I haven't ever seen it, and can't recall any, whereas I knew a couple examples right off the top of my head for Newton.

You're comparing a traditional leap with a minute long dance in someone's face.

Hey, no denying you make good points and that Cam Newton is a d-bag.  I'm just a little more convinced people are more comfortable seeing a "confident" white guy than a black one is all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bob Costas' Halfway House/Kaepernick interview - Nately120 - 07-25-2017, 05:20 PM