Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
John Ross may be in limited in Bengals training camp
(07-26-2017, 09:01 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Or Cody Core's...

I think Malone is quite a bit further behind Core on the learning curve.  I just hope Core is back 100%.  No offense to LaFell, but the offense is different with Core or Ross out there with AJ.  

Completely agree SHRacer. Hoping Core is good to go, he was the guy standing out this Offseason besides Lawson on
Defense before he had that ankle injury. He has time with Dalton in regular season play and has that speed, size and
physicality that could be really special on the other side of Green if Ross cannot go early.

(07-26-2017, 09:50 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Rookies needs reps so I am hopeful the team doctors are confident enough to let him do all non contact work. If so, he can run routes and create a chemistry with AD and the back up QB's in practice. Hopefully he is ready to play in a game by the 3rd week of preseason, if so I think he will good to go.

Nice post, non contact work can help big time with Receivers and their QB gaining chemistry. Need to do a lot of this
even if Ross cannot play this Preseason. Still holding out hope like you that he gets a bunch of snaps against the Skins
that 3rd Preseason game to really see what we have with this guy. I am extremely excited about Ross opposite AJ.

If this O-line can give Dalton some time i don't see how you cover AJ Green, Tyler Eifert, John Ross, Tyler Boyd and
Joe Mixon all on the field at the same time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross may be in limited in Bengals training camp - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-26-2017, 12:32 PM