Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scaramucci Rails Against ‘Leaking’ Of Info That He Told A Reporter
(07-27-2017, 10:37 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: This guy is going to crash and burn so hard.

His interview with CNN about stabbing people in the front instead of the back was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

[Image: 1t5o8u.jpg]

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sarah-sanders-thanks-trump-for-her-job-reads-childs-letter-praising-trump/article/2629764

Quote:Sarah Sanders thanks Trump for her job, reads child's letter praising Trump

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders used her first solo on-camera briefing to read reporters a letter from a nine-year-old child to President Trump, and thank Trump for providing her a job as a working mom.

"As a working mom, it's not lost on me what a great honor and what a great privilege it is to stand here at the podium and I thank the president for the opportunity," Sanders said, reading from the podium. "I'll always do my best to truthfully answer your questions and deliver the president's message."

Sanders, who was picked to replace Sean Spicer as White House press secretary, then read a 9-year-old child's letter to the president as a way of reminding people who they're working for.

"To remind us a little bit more often about some of the forgotten men, women, and children that we're here to serve and that the president is fighting for, we're going to start the White House briefing every once in awhile with a letter or an email that we may receive from some of those individuals," Sanders said. She then read aloud from a letter by 9-year-old Dylan.

"I'm nine years old and you're my favorite president," Sanders said, reading Dylan's letter. "I like you so much that I had a birthday about you. My cake was the shape of your hat."

Sanders said Dylan asked Trump, "you seem really nice, can we be friends?" and she replied, "I'm happy to say that I directly spoke to the president, Dylan and he would be more than happy to be your friend."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scaramucci Rails Against ‘Leaking’ Of Info That He Told A Reporter - GMDino - 07-27-2017, 10:43 AM