Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliot Harrison Bengals Bold Predictions
(07-22-2017, 11:44 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Ok first the guy has the right to his predictions but he is so consistent in predicting negative for the Bengals and positive for the Steelers it just makes me laugh.  Before, I read the so called "bold predictions" I already figured Bengals would be a "bad" one and Steelers would be a "good" one and of course I was correct..

Can someone find say 2 articles over the last five years that this guy has wrote that actually was positive about the Bengals..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000820687/article/afc-bold-predictions-tom-brady-breaks-barrier-raiders-roll

Harrison is one who has never respected the Bengals so no big surprise. But, it appeared almost every team he was more positive than negative, but the Bengals. I read the experts stuff and sometimes they overlook things like losing a few starters and pencil in a replacement like thye do with the Steelers losing Timmons and acting like Williams is as good or better for example. In Bengals case, it seems they never factor in injuries, rookies or additions from the previous year only focusing on the losses like Whittworth and Zeitler.

It is hard for me to take them seriously because I think they do not do their homework on all 32 teams because they are either lazy or biased.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elliot Harrison Bengals Bold Predictions - Luvnit2 - 07-27-2017, 10:43 AM