Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great News! (Bernard ready for camp)
(07-27-2017, 08:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I left some key words from your post, before you answered me.

Besides that, it's the same refrain every year. And in the same way, "more than ever". The results...  the same. 

Some of the posts i'm reading are borderline ridiculous with the amount of hype and comparisons being posted about people that haven't done jack in the league. 

But whatev. People are going to get overly jacked and then when January rolls around...same disappointment and pledge of "never again". Then July will roll around and people will overly hype the next batch of new guys. 

As long as the front office stays status quo, so will the results. And the resulting reactions. 

I ain't falling into that bullshit again. 

Whatev yourself. Go ahead and do what you want. I am telling you if this team stays healthy it is going to be a very
exciting season on both sides of the ball. This Defense is loaded, i have been calling for getting rid of Peko and
Maualuga for years and replacing them with players that are somewhat versatile.

I wouldn't of replaced them with anyone different than Billings and Minter.

Hard for me to ever see us winning a Playoff game with Marv at the helm but i am not going to be negative about
the season as we have been one of the best regular season teams in the league over the last 7 years.

Lighten up and enjoy some football for God sake. Whatever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great News! (Bernard ready for camp) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-28-2017, 01:17 PM