Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Judiciary Committee calling for Special Counsel and an investigation
(07-30-2017, 11:18 AM)samhain Wrote: Panic mode for the GOP, lol. When you're president is unfit, incompetent, and completely unable to be reigned in by the party establishment, you go to the old standbys. Healthcare promises tanking? The KKKeebler elf AG and hero of the southern base getting mangled by the POTUS? Cool. We'll beat up on the *****. The necks and thumpers will eat it up.

Getting a little too hot in the kitchen for the POTUS with the Russia investigations? WH staff in complete turmoil? Time to start beating the Clinton drum again. That one always rallies the base. I think it's pure entertainment. Even after defeating the Clintons, the Republicans still get so butthurt about being thoroughly humiliated by them every time they try to take them to court that they can't let go, lol. Keep trying, guys. I'm sure that this is time will be different! Right.

If they're this disconnected, disarrayed and desperate six no Thea in, in not sure what they're going to do come reelection, or what the GOP is going to do with the midterms. I would've thought falling back in "it's all clintons fault" would've been the re election Hail Mary.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Judiciary Committee calling for Special Counsel and an investigation - Benton - 07-30-2017, 12:15 PM