Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(07-31-2017, 01:43 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yes Trump as "The greatest president to have ever lived" does sound a bit far fetched to say the least doesn't it?

If that's a question: Yes.
Relieved you see it like that, too.

(07-31-2017, 01:43 PM)Vlad Wrote: I'd just though I'd reciprocate all the ridiculous and exaggerated anti Trump remarks with ones 180 degrees the opposite way.

Fair enough... you sly agitator :) - Though I state that I consider very few anti Trump remars exaggerated, the man is a disaster :) You defenders tried hard to reduce Trump critizism to the "he gets two scoops"-remarks, as if irrelevant things like that were the very substance of said critizism. Which they absolutely are not.

And banning transgenders from the military and reasoning it with the enormous costs they allegedly cause is shabby (mainly because it's a lie). Actually shabbier than saying "...because I think they are all coo-coo", which at least would have been honest.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - hollodero - 07-31-2017, 03:28 PM