Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated
(05-19-2015, 01:26 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is quite do-able.  First we need to remove our misguided perception that children should be raised by the parents.  Once this thought is accepted we can then create whole communities where children, once born, are housed, raised, educated and overall cared for by those that want to do this as a job.  The children are not able to step foot into the adult society until they have reached certain age/standards.  Otherwise the rest of the adult population never encounters a child in society.

As for the old...Euthanasia....It's for the good of our time at McDonald's.

I used to know several people from southeast Asia. According to them, it's fairly common in some of their cultures to have kids and have them reared by the grandparents. One girl I knew had three kids, all back home. I was pretty surprised; I thought we were the only culture that had kids and dumped them off on our parents (at least, that seems to be the trend the last couple decades). She said it wasn't so much dumping off, it was just expected. You have kids, you go work to support the family (grandparents and kids included), then when you retire, you raise your grand kids.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated - Benton - 05-19-2015, 02:31 PM