Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
John Ross may be in limited in Bengals training camp
(08-03-2017, 12:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Diego looks to be in some trouble. Rivers is getting up there and he needs all the help he can get.

BTW, pretty cool that John Ross can also play DB well...

Don't want him to play it though after what you said here, didn't know that.

It was a part of what I loved about him.  Here is a guy that was off to an awesome start at WR, and one of his dumbass teammates gets suspended so his coach asks him to play DB.  He doesn't complain at all, and goes and plays very well at DB and starts at WR a year later.  

You might all be thinking "that is what his coach told him to do, so he should just do it".  Ask yourself how any players with top talent for the draft would want to switch positions in the beginning of a season after just a couple games at your natural position, where you are hoping to get drafted someday.

I love Ross.  I will be holding my breath for essentially the entire team in the preseason, but I can't wait to see him, AJ, and Eifert/Uzo with Mixon on the field together.  That third preseason game.  Simply can't wait. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross may be in limited in Bengals training camp - SHRacerX - 08-04-2017, 08:08 AM