Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official GOP Debate Thread
Personally I could less about any candidate being "pc".   None of that stuff matters to me, I want substance and I wanna know how your gonna get it done.  

Trump isn't a conservative but they all hit him because he is not in anyone's pocket.    This is what worries about candidates like Bush and Clinton ...   They are beholden to a lot of other people.    

During the debate Kasich makes a comment asking trump for a check.   This is right after trump basically said he buys policiticans and they always pay up when he needs something.    Either he was serious or making a joke because he is so used to selling himself to rich people.

As far as the context of these remarks about women trump made.    Levin had the context of those comments,   Rosie O'Donnell attacked his kids and his wife and ex wives. ...    And it was not pleasant at all as I am sure everyone expects from her.     And the "on your knees" was from an apprentice episode where a group leader was telling him a girl in he group was on her knees begging to take the lead in a project.     Totally not sexual in any way.    

I don't like trump as a candidate i think he has a progressive history    But this line of questioning from Fox at a debate was just ridiculous.    And used for ratings boost to get 24 million.   Also the mods shouldnt be talking 1/3rd of the debate.  

We have some diverse candidates.   They need to be talking more.   And showing the contrast.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official GOP Debate Thread - StLucieBengal - 08-08-2015, 04:53 PM