Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin: "Our way's not good enough"
(08-08-2015, 04:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Don't get me wrong, there has been a lot of improvement over the last decade or so, but the Bengals still lag behind in a few key areas. The improvements made to the weight room was a start, but the lack of an indoor facility is a bigger issue than some let on. While other teams train in luxurious facilities with fields, weight rooms and cafeterias, the Bengals are still bussing over to UC...if Marv decides it's worth the inconvenience.

In the end, I put more blame on Marv for the postseason failures, but there is no doubt that Mike Brown could do more to run a first class organization and help Marvin. The Bengals are one of maybe 2-3 teams that don't have a facility of there own. That alone puts them behind other franchises IMO.

And the Steelers bus to the Pitt college campus

Sorry, if our facilities and organization were that poorly ran, we have little chance to sign players to second contracts. These are old tired thoughts that hold back the weak. If a player feels a practice field indoors is the key to them giving 110%, I don't want them. We hear excuses all the time for our team losing, this no practice field is one of the lamest I have ever heard.

Players only know what they have experienced and most of the Bengals teams the past 10 years have been Bengals players their entire career so they have no idea of the culture or the facilities in Green Bay or Houston.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin: "Our way's not good enough" - 34inXXIII - 08-08-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Marvin: "Our way's not good enough" - Luvnit2 - 08-08-2015, 05:01 PM