Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-08-2015, 08:31 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Like I said it's a different subject. We are talking about abortion and the burden of child bearing. But because you insist... Do you think it should be legal for a parent to put their child in danger if it's restricting them from doing something?

No. There is a difference in there in that an embryo is wholly dependent, for breathing and a beating heart, on the host. A child born is not dependent in that capacity and there are other avenues (finding a babysitter, for instance) to attain the liberty.

So, will you answer my question? It's the same subject. My questions are based upon the idea of abortion being made illegal and thus a woman with an unwanted pregnancy having her liberties restricted.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Belsnickel - 08-08-2015, 08:35 PM