Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If a North Korean nuclear attack happened
(08-08-2017, 08:10 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Is it wrong for Trump to be threatening North Korea? Personally I don't think so. Was just watching CNN and they were reporting the breaking news of North Korea threatening to strike Guam because of Trumps war of words towards them and it seems as though people on the panel were acting like it's strange for Trump to be threatening North Korea when they've been threatening us for years and have never done anything. In other words Trump should just not respond to them.

The problem for me is that although North Korea has be threatening us for years, they haven't been able to threaten us with nuclear weapons for years. That is a reality for us now. Here's an interesting chart....

[Image: KimFamilyTests.2e16d0ba.fill-2400x920-c1...1493054224]

Am I the only one that finds what's shown here disturbing? According to this chart Kim Jong Un has tested more missiles than both Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il combined and doubled. I don't see how we can just let them go nuclear and make threats towards us when they've clearly shown increasing destabilizing behavior.

Yeah it's disturbing. The whole situation, not just the chart. These are two childish dbags fighting in the sandbox. We know very little about Kim, but we know Trump isn't really a thinking man. This kind of thing was my biggest concern when he was elected. He knows next to nothing about international relations, and is now engaging this other clown in a shit talking contest... And yes, he was wrong to respond in that manner. When you are the bigger man, you don't respond to some punk running his mouth with words. You ignore said punk, or you respond with action.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: If a North Korean nuclear attack happened - jason - 08-08-2017, 08:40 PM