Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If a North Korean nuclear attack happened
(08-08-2017, 09:32 PM)Au165 Wrote: My phone and on star examples weren't literal in this case but showing our capabilities today. Our ability to gather intelligence  in the last 5 years has grown 100x from the Iraq war. I know contractors in various parts of the military and I can say with no hesitation if we want to see somewhere in North Korea we can , and we can have it high resolution within days maybe sooner depending on how well we know what it is we are looking for.

I'm sure your speaking from your experiences, I am only speaking from what I have been told by those who are involved in these kinds of things today. The reality either way though...this situation isn't good.

I know contractors in the military who said with no hesitation that Iraq had WMDs.

This isn't a matter of just "seeing" what is on the ground.  If you live in a mountainous country with a paranoid xenophobic leader who is well aware of US geoint capabilities, where will your nukes be? 

Will you have a plan for what happens after a US first strike?  I believe you will.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If a North Korean nuclear attack happened - Dill - 08-09-2017, 12:50 PM