Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If a North Korean nuclear attack happened
(08-10-2017, 11:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm aware that the latest spin is that NK is a result of the failure of Clinton and Obama.

I'm also aware that the current administration puts more stock in tough talk than on diplomacy.  And that they are utterly understaffed and unprepared to handle actual events versus the conspiracy and fake events they tweet about.

He said "goes back as far as Clinton" which would mean Clinton, Bush, Obama.

But by all means, pretend that he was targeting only Democrats, and that diplomacy can fix this if only Trump had a full staff.

Which makes me wonder. If you think the thing that's keeping them from solving this diplomatically is a full staff, does that mean you think Trump is capable of solving this problem, when Clinton, Bush, and Obama couldn't? Because either you think Trump with a full staff is capable enough to solve something the last three Presidents couldn't do, or you have to admit you're bitching about not having a full staff because it's yet another thing about Trump you can ***** about even though you acknowledge it wouldn't make a difference.

Choose.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If a North Korean nuclear attack happened - TheLeonardLeap - 08-11-2017, 12:04 AM