Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If a North Korean nuclear attack happened
(08-11-2017, 12:04 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He said "goes back as far as Clinton" which would mean Clinton, Bush, Obama.

But by all means, pretend that he was targeting only Democrats, and that diplomacy can fix this if only Trump had a full staff.

Which makes me wonder. If you think the thing that's keeping them from solving this diplomatically is a full staff, does that mean you think Trump is capable of solving this problem, when Clinton, Bush, and Obama couldn't? Because either you think Trump with a full staff is capable enough to solve something the last three Presidents couldn't do, or you have to admit you're bitching about not having a full staff because it's yet another thing about Trump you can ***** about even though you acknowledge it wouldn't make a difference.

Choose.

There have been a number of articles about this and how the right wing noise machine has placed the blame firmly on Obama (and less on Clinton) while allowing Bush and Bush to remain mostly blame free.

That is what I was commenting on.

I think that a person who was prepared to handle the job of POTUS would also know that there is a full staff for a reason.  But a person who is used only hiring family because he can't "trust" anyone else is ill-prepared for the job.

His choice of words proves that.  His lack of attention to detail shows that.

On top of that right now Trump is giving Kim everything he wants:  A fight of words.

Kim's propaganda machine is probably in overdrive about the American Menace.  And they don't even have to make up an quotes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If a North Korean nuclear attack happened - GMDino - 08-11-2017, 09:56 AM