Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Military Plans Bombing Strikes On North Korea
(08-11-2017, 10:27 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm insinuating North Korea is a can of worms we don't want to open. The loss of life on our side will be so much worse than Afghanistan. If we can't get the F out of Afghanistan after almost 1.5 decades, how are we going to fight in Afghanistan and North Korea simultaneously and accomplish the mission and get the F out of either country? It's not going to be nearly as easy as some seem to think. Plus there is the unintended consequences aspect to consider, e.g. Iraq. Our actions in Iraq resulted in unintended consequences which made everything in that theater worse. Specifically the rise of ISIS.

Especially when that can of worms may also contain millions of Chinese pouring over the Yalu River. Anyone who was there in the 50's knows what a good time that was.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Military Plans Bombing Strikes On North Korea - jason - 08-11-2017, 11:26 AM