Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Military Plans Bombing Strikes On North Korea
(08-11-2017, 12:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: When I did mention using nukes on them? Only reason I would support a nuke attack on them if they launch one first. Otherwise I would never support that.

Anyways, my question was what should be done. Based on your questions as answers, I am assuming you want nothing to be done and we will just have to cross our fingers hoping they will never use them on us in the future.  

I know you never said we should nuke them. There person who has the power to do so is the one suggesting it. You did pretty much sums up my thoughts on the situation. Personally I feel Kim is selling wolf tickets like his daddy, and his daddy's daddy before him. What's different is the United states' reaction to it. I know Trump's whole persona is based on acting tough, but some situations call for cooler heads.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Military Plans Bombing Strikes On North Korea - jason - 08-11-2017, 12:30 PM