Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-12-2017, 02:16 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Are you guys close to civil war ?

Seeing nazis in America is really weird from an european view.

Feels that way sometimes. I'd say the division here is greater than any time since Reconstruction.

I don't really care about statues of Robert E Lee. He was a wealthy general. I do feel as though the average man who fought for the Confederacy, who didn't own anything, and never met a man who owned a slave should be honored the same way we honor any other veterans in the country. I can see why Southerners Revere that era. Those are their ancestors who fought and died for their homeland. It's just a damn shame that over the years white supremacists, and rest of these dickheads have hijacked their symbols. I was certainly against the Confederate flag flying over the statehouse of South Carolina. I have no problem with it being flown at civil war memorials though.

I must add that the sight of these armed "militia" men at this rally is sorta disturbing to me. All in all people need to lighten the **** up in this country. Go have a drink and get laid or something... It's really not that bad.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - jason - 08-12-2017, 03:24 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM