Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-12-2017, 04:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haven't we seen countless videos of black lives matter and antifa people attack people in cars who they thought were trump voters?   Any stopped car is at risk especially if a white person is driving when among leftist "protest" mobs.  

I have been all for cars not stopping when protest mobs block roadways.

If it was an attack, then arrest that person and prosecute them to the full extent of the law.

If it was a person trying to get through and is faced with a large and violent mob, I am sorry, but you lock the doors, never stop driving, and you never get out of the car. That's how you avoid getting beaten to death (or nearly beaten to death) in the middle of a street.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

So yeah, if it's an attack, that's horrible, but if it was just a driver, those people need to get the hell out of the road.

(08-12-2017, 04:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Except this was a deliberate situation of attempted murder by a white nationalist on a street that, as I pointed out in my post, doesn't have through traffic.

Has the person been caught and that's been proven? Or is it people just assuming that's what it is? Legit question, not being a smartass.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - TheLeonardLeap - 08-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM