Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-12-2017, 04:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If it was an attack, then arrest that person and prosecute them to the full extent of the law.

If it was a person trying to get through and is faced with a large and violent mob, I am sorry, but you lock the doors, never stop driving, and you never get out of the car. That's how you avoid getting beaten to death (or nearly beaten to death) in the middle of a street.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

So yeah, if it's an attack, that's horrible, but if it was just a driver, those people need to get the hell out of the road.

Has the person been caught and that's been proven? Or is it people just assuming that's what it is? Legit question, not being a smartass.

Agreed. You and I are obviously on the same page.

The protestors shouldn't be blocking roads. The only way to stop them from blocking roads is for this stuff to happen more frequently. Without a doubt I would drive through a mob of protestors before stopping and getting swamped.

Who knows what will happen when they catch up to them but I can't see it trouble for him unless he says he was hunting leftists. Common sense says it's probably just someone scared.... and really who could blame them...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - StLucieBengal - 08-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM