Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-12-2017, 04:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They couldn't possibly be going faster because they were scared of the leftist mobs?

Come on man, if this was a dude targeting people with his car then arrest and charge him. But we won't know until that happens.... why are you and others here jumping the gun?

The driver was arrested, pretty much immediately. You know why I know this was a targeted attack? Because the driver drove across a walking mall to get to the crowd he plowed into. He was not driving to get away, he was driving towards them. I know this because I know where it occurred, because I have seen the video and pictures, and because I have been on the phone all day with people there. This was a deliberate attack by a white nationalist against the counter protesters. Period. This isn't from some media source, this isn't from just social media, this is from someone, me, that knows the area.

[Image: DHDZ6X9XYAIe5Ok.jpg:large]

This is what is at the top of the street. The picture of the back of the car was taken from the corner where that Union bank is. That is a walking mall. Please tell me, again, after I have said at least twice that this is not a through street, how this is just someone trying to get past a blocked street and not a deliberate action.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - Belsnickel - 08-12-2017, 04:45 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM