Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-13-2017, 01:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Broadcast not found.

I also mentioned previously, there were groups on the left instigating, but not all of those attacked were among those. For instance, the woman that lost her life was a local, peaceful counter-protester. The clergy that were attacked were peaceful. The public figures that were attacked were peaceful. But let's ignore those facts because they don't fit in with your world view.

I think you called a spade a spade yesterday when you referred to them as carpetbaggers. This didn't have a damn thing to do with Robert E Lee, statues, or anything else. These guys.decided to come to your neck of the woods and start a fight. Unfortunately a local woman lost her life. To a lesser degree, it's also sad that a young man chose to throw his life away just as it was getting started... For what? He'll now have his sick worldview reinforced as he spends the rest of his days as a minority in whatever state penitentiary he ends up.

The rhetoric and hatred that has infected our political discourse has to be removed. Unfortunately nothing will change and it will be back to the same tired ol fake news bullshit tomorrow.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - jason - 08-13-2017, 02:46 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM