Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-13-2017, 03:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hasn't this protest happened every year for the past several?

Correct me if I am wrong but this is what I understood to be fact. No one likes white supremecitsts but it's been peaceful every year until antifa shows up?

As I Said earlier ..... we should let both groups thin each other out.

Antifa came for a fight too. Some blame for this falls on them as well. It doesn't change the fact that these Nazi types violently attacked peaceful Christian protesters. It's not a bad idea to let the Nazi types and antifa "thin each other out". The problem is this spilled over. If you want someone to call antifa carpetbaggers too, I will. These carpetbaggers caused the death of a local woman by choosing to reinact the second world war on the streets of a town. It was an act of terrorism. If the driver of that car was an antifa member I'd be blaming them.

I know that you are generally in favor of locals deciding local issues for themselves. Surely you can agree that the citizens of Charlottesville didn't need the outside interference of this Unite the Right rally.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - jason - 08-13-2017, 05:33 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM