Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-13-2017, 09:12 PM)jason Wrote: I remember the yearly uproar when the Klan wanted to display a cross in Fountain Square every year when I was a kid.

One was from Maumee and two from Centerville.  Apparently Dayton has been a hotbed for neo nazis for a while now ("from what I've been hearing", to use a POTUS phrase).  

Looking at the twitter account mentioned above is high-quality entertainment.  Even better than when I found my home county's jail tracker site and got to look up ex-classmate's mugshots for a laugh.  I can't recommend it enough.  However, while I love the idea of making these clowns accountable for their affiliations (to employers and neighbors), I think they take it a bit too far.  

Some of the doxing involved pics of residences and actual (alleged) addresses.  I could give a shit if someone curb stomps these turds tomorrow morning, but the internet mob mentality is not exactly efficient when it comes to making sure they have the right people.  I'd hate for someone with the same name as one of the clowns to get a beatdown or even harassed.  Gotta be real careful about that shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - samhain - 08-13-2017, 10:49 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM