Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-13-2017, 11:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: I disagree.  People have actively tried to defend the scum who rammed his car into that group of people.  That's defending them.

Lots of half-steppers out here on the internet.  On one hand, they are emboldened by Trump and the resurgence of white identity politics.  On the other, there's still a huge price to pay with most rational Americans when you openly identify as a nazi.  No company wants to employ a racist and have the public find out about it.  No nazi wants people to be able to find out where he/she lives or frequents.  

The easiest way to reconcile this is moral equivalency.  Just go easy on the nazis and continue to point out how the other guys are shitbags, too.  Meanwhile, they're still rooting for the nazis when nobody's paying attention.  They're just waiting for the right moment to come out of the closet.  They love calling people *****, snowflakes, and betas, but when called out on their own bs, they tuck their tails and deny, deny, deny.  

Honestly, I respect the actual nazis more than these lukewarm facist cowards.  Don't get me wrong, I hope every white nationalist at that protest dies of AIDS or ass cancer.  Or of excessive bleeding after biting a curb and having their face stomped into it. However, at least they didn't half-step.  They can at least claim the courage of their misguided convictions.  The others are just wimps and chickenshits waiting for it to be safe for them to come out and shine openly.   

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - samhain - 08-14-2017, 12:33 AM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM