Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-14-2017, 02:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I didn't suggest this driver was acting in self defense.   I did say protestors blocking roads and highways accept a certain amount of risk.    Especially when they are as violent as antifa and BLM.

Mellow

(08-12-2017, 04:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haven't we seen countless videos of black lives matter and antifa people attack people in cars who they thought were trump voters?   Any stopped car is at risk especially if a white person is driving when among leftist "protest" mobs.  

I have been all for cars not stopping when protest mobs block roadways.

(08-12-2017, 04:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Protesting is fine.   Do not block the roads.   Car vs human is not one a human will win.    Protestors do not get to shut down roadways and stop people's ability to go about their day.

(08-12-2017, 04:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Agreed.    You and I are obviously on the same page.    

The protestors shouldn't be blocking roads.   The only way to stop them from blocking roads is for this stuff to happen more frequently.    Without a doubt I would drive through a mob of protestors before stopping and getting swamped.  

Who knows what will happen when they catch up to them but I can't see it trouble for him unless he says he was hunting leftists.     Common sense says it's probably just someone scared.... and really who could blame them...

(08-12-2017, 04:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So you would stop your car if surrounded by a black lives matter mob who was their typical violent selves attacking cars with white people in them?   Or would you punch the gas and get the heck out of there?

(08-12-2017, 04:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They couldn't possibly be going faster because they were scared of the leftist mobs?  

Come on man, if this was a dude targeting people with his car then arrest and charge him.   But we won't know until that happens.... why are you and others here jumping the gun?

(08-12-2017, 04:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would hope he was arrested given the front end of his car was wrecked.  

Let's see what shakes out.   If it's as you say then allow the legal system to work.   If he was fleeing something then we go from there....  

Do you think these groups should be allowed to block traffic and stop people who are not involved with the protest  from getting where they need to go?

(08-12-2017, 04:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually I am just asking you a question.  The guy needs no justification.   If he was scared then he did what he had to do....  if he was trying to deliberately kill people then the legal system has to do what it has to do.    I am willing to see what comes out of the police reports.    

On a side note:  this is the type of stuff that will just push self driving cars on us all.    Thank you Muslims and the idiots who copied them for bringing this to the forefront I can't wait to go 50 down the highway and all my appointments taking 30% longer.

(08-12-2017, 05:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So it could be safe to assume a potential out of town driver wouldn't be familiar with the local driving customs?  

We have similar areas down here and snowbirds are always in there when they come down.   But everyone is aware that it happens.

(08-12-2017, 05:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe....   I guess we will find out what the police find out.   I have seen enough leftist mobs and what they do with people in cars to know they aren't innocent victims.    

It's probably an attack but the presence of antifa typically escalates violence and mob thuggery.    with them around anything is possible.

(08-12-2017, 05:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have been In favor of running protesters down who block the roads and highways.   Doesn't matter coior of issue, you block a road you are in trouble.   We have jaywalking for a reason, so people cross the road where they are supposed.

(08-12-2017, 06:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where have I advocated for running anyone down?  

If you are protesting in a roadway then it's on you to yield to cars.  If you refuse to yield to cars then that's on you.  

If I see people blocking the road I calm the police to remove the block in the road.   If they attack then i gun it and run em over.

(08-12-2017, 07:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I am horrible....  I do not want to see mobs pulling people from cars

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - GMDino - 08-14-2017, 03:35 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM