Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(08-14-2017, 02:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah the old bash the study when it doesn't fit your issue. Please we all know what you are about on this topic. You have a blind spot.

You can't even muster the courage to say we shouldn't have people with high suicide rates in the military.

Asking for the study isn't bashing the study. You can't agree or disagree with a study until you read the study. I asked to see the study because you have a bad habit of making stuff up (claiming injuries are up in the NFL because of reduced practice time) or misunderstanding the studies or intentionally misrepresenting the information. Just like you are doing now. Personally, I don't believe these studies even exist until I see them. But, that's how evidence works. If you're going to claim something as evidence you need to share it with other others. Actively avoiding releasing your evidence makes me doubt its existence even more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-14-2017, 07:06 PM