Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-14-2017, 06:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I agree that Trump is being used by them and he should have made it clear to them. But anything he says today, after a couple of days of silence, is not going to work. I said it from the start, the delay will cause them to not see it as a legitimate condemnation, and in truth, I don't see it as such, either.

Did you not hear Trumps initial condemnation in its entirety or were you so outraged by his "all sides are at fault" remark that you forgot everything he said before that?
Trump was correct with that remark.
This vermin known as Antifa have openly promoted violence and have committed acts of violence that far exceed those of this alt right group.

Trump could have said something worse from a leftists point of view and still be correct.
And to demonstrate another case of liberal hypocrisy...

So here on this board we've had several posters including yourself that have openly agreed that all groups, including this white hate group have the right to assemble and protest...yet if Trump uttered the exact identical sentiment, your heads would explode.

You try very hard to be on the up and up. Are you not offended that people on your side refer to Trump as a Nazi? You should be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - Vlad - 08-14-2017, 10:03 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM