Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(08-15-2017, 11:07 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: This thread has broken down into a gaggle of insults, demands for evidence and criticisms of the Mods and Admins. I am keeping it open for the moment because there is some worthwhile discussion going on and some people who are interested in the topic.

Stay on the topic or the thread will be closed.

Thank you.

I'm confident I'm probably the only person here who has ever initiated medical seperation action against military service members. The entire process demands evidence. Without evidence you can't seperate a service member and you can't block their enlistment, induction, or re-enlistment based upon unsubstantiated claims.

A request to read the military studies which allegedly indicate transgender individuals are not compatible with military service is not an unreasonable request. Especially when those alleged studies are in direct contravention to the current regulation and I have provided AR 40-501 for others to reference.

Additionally, there comes a point when such refusals to provide sources of evidence under cover of unreasonable moderation no longer becomes meaningful conversation, but rather just another dog whistle to discriminate against an already marginalized and maligned minority. I'm not going to sit passively and watch it happen again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-15-2017, 11:51 AM