Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-09-2015, 06:17 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I also think that many would like to think that being pro-choice = being pro-abortion, and that is simply not the case.  Everybody's circumstances are different and I can't decide what is best for them.  Like you said it's not my choice.  I know many have offered adoption as a solution and I'm not saying it's not a viable option, but it still has it's consequences.  I dated a girl who had given up her baby for adoption after getting pregnant at a young age (not mine, this was years after and she told me about it).  She had tremendous amounts of guilt over it.  As you said, not my choice to make for others.

That's my reason fro being pro-choice, every situation is unique. When you make abortion illegal it is a blanket statement. How can you adjust for every variable in a given situation? This is why it is best left to those directly involved.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Belsnickel - 08-09-2015, 06:27 PM