Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-15-2017, 02:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not ashamed at all.   I'd think everyone who has defended Nazis and refused to say Nazis are bad/evil/wrong should be ashamed...but I digress.

They should be ashamed as well.  Their shame doesn't abrogate your shame.

Quote:No one in the comic is violent.  They say they would like to get violent and feel that they have the right to because they were incited.

I, for the 100th time, do not condone violence.

I, for the 100th time, do not have  a problem with people getting upset and feeling violent and wanting to shut down Nazis.

As predicted to a tee.  Violence against speech is wrong, you should have a problem with anyone who engages in it for any reason.  You sound like the muslims who condemned the Charlie Hedbo attacks but defended why it happened because the magazine was so offensive to muslims.  You're part of the problem and you don't even realize it.

Quote:I posted the comic because I agree that the Nazis are wrong, inciting violence against them and that they will reap what they sow.

This sentence doesn't make sense as structured.

Quote:Discuss!   ThumbsUp

I was under the impression that was what we were doing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM