Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Democratic senator "hopes Trump is assassinated"
(08-18-2017, 09:55 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: But like I said, I went to the CNN website but couldn't find it, and it definitely wasn't on their front page if it was posted because I looked all over the front page and then looked at other elements on the site and even used their own search feature typing in key words like "Democratic", "Senator" and "assassination". All I got was "Your search did not match". However now when I search those words it shows up pretty plainly.

Just a guess, but as someone who operates three news web sites, what probably happened is the original story was published according to the time stamp, was made inactive at some point (most likely while you were searching) and then reactivated.

It happens pretty often. A reporter/editor is in a rush to be the first, so they throw a story up. When they reread and catch an error or new information comes in that needs to be included, they take the story down while it's edited. It's not a conspiracy, it's just one aspect of online news — you can stop or restrict it to edit your story as needed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democratic senator "hopes Trump is assassinated" - Benton - 08-18-2017, 10:07 AM