Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
Now that I am home:

This is from the walking mall looking down the street to where the car hit the crowd.
[Image: EOVuCP2.jpg]

This is looking up 4th on the other side of the walking mall, so the street the terrorist drove down before crossing the walking mall.
[Image: c5niXhQ.jpg]

It's interesting, I had forgotten that the streets on either side of 4th that cross the mall are blocked off completely to traffic, and you can see by these pictures, it is more of an alley than a street.

The rest are mostly of items and chalkings done in memorium. There will likely be a permanent memorial placed here, they are probably going to be closing 4th permanently after this. But I wanted to get pictures of all of this because it will be washed away, it will be trashed, it will decompose. Then I threw in the picture of myself.

I thought about getting a picture of Emancipation Park, but the wife wasn't up for it. The last time were were there was her mother's funeral (the funeral home is right next door, and a Pride festival was going on that day in the park) and so even without this past weekend's events it is an emotional place for her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - Belsnickel - 08-19-2017, 10:21 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM