Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Speaking of Nazi's: Iceland is 'Disappearing' Down Syndrome children
(08-21-2017, 05:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, but why? Because you DO believe Trump is a Nazi or at least a Nazi sympathizer? I see no other reason why you would keep harping on this.

Where would that notion come from when I wrote, more than once, that Trump is not a Nazi?

Never once said he was.

I am "harping" on it because I keep getting asked the same questions and my answers are ignored.

(08-21-2017, 05:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: First, I never said ISIS, so way to make up shit there, buddy. ThumbsUp
More importantly, there was some discussion of HAMAS supporting Obama. 
http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-campaign-flattered-by-hamas-endorsement/article/24007

You are correct. The exact quote was:

(08-21-2017, 04:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Was Obama bothered by the support of Muslim terrorists? 

So far the evidence produced for that are one WND article and "some discussion" in a weekly standard article.

Meanwhile actual leaders of the Nazis (alt right) have come out in full throated support for Trump.

That seems like a false equivalency no matter which group we claim Obama wasn't "bothered" by.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaking of Nazi's: Iceland is 'Disappearing' Down Syndrome children - GMDino - 08-21-2017, 05:11 PM