Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 felonies for passing out jury nullification fliers
(08-10-2015, 01:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: In thre Simpson case there were serious questions about the chain of custody of the blood samples.  Then when the guy who collected the blood samples got caught lying on the stand about racial issues there was reasonable doubt.

IIRC the issues with the blood is they were collected and stored improperly.  The questions were largely about whether an accurate sample could have been gathered given the mistakes made.  That said, even with all the screw ups the blood samples still came back as an exact match for Simpson.  It's statistically impossible that the blood at the scene belonged to anyone but OJ.

Quote:The only people who claim it was impossible to find reasonable doubt took everything Furman said as being 100% true.

As opposed to what, the LAPD instantly deciding within an hour of the crime being reported that it would be both cool and fun to frame OJ?  Hey guys I just happen to have a spare leather glove, lets soak it in blood.  Then we'll go frame one of the most beloved black celebrities, one who is a huge friend to the LAPD, and why?  Because I've said the N word in private so of course.  I thought Simpson was sunk when he got caught lying about owning an uncommon pair of expensive shoes, shoes that left footprints at the scene, that OJ was photographed wearing and that were mysteriously never found.  In any other case against almost any other person the evidence in this case gets you life without parole.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 felonies for passing out jury nullification fliers - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-10-2015, 09:50 AM